Effective: May 25, 2018.
Information we collect
Information provided by the user
Customer service through the web form or sending email, we collect the messages with the information provided by the user to track the problem and improve future assistance as well as the email address and the name that appear in the email.
Subscription to the newsletter, we collect the name and email address.
Information we collect automatically
When the user uses Wiseplay applications with Internet connection, we collect aggregated user data, which does not allow us to personally identify you. We also use other technologies and external analytical providers that help us collect this information, as specified in the Cookies.
When the user accesses our website we can collect and analyze the following information on your device: browser, ip address, mobile device id, browser language, operating system or usage and error records.
When the user uses the mobile applications we automatically receive certain information about the mobile device and the use of the application including the identifier of the mobile device such as the IDFA on the Apple devices, the operating system, the version, the IP, installed apps and other similar data, such as the time spent in the different sections of the application and the error log to solve them in future updates.
When installing the mobile applications, the user is requested to consent to granting access to the geolocation data of the mobile device. By accepting such permission, we collect information about your geo-location and use that information to personalize ads and other location-based features. The user can withdraw their consent at any time, deactivate the GPS or other localization mechanisms as long as the device allows it.
Visit our cookies info page.Cookies Setting
Use of the Information
Wiseplay uses the personal data it collects as described in the previous article for the purposes and with the legal basis described below:
- Share usage data. With the explicit consent of the user both on our website and in the Wiseplay applications. We use this data to analyze the use of our app and to better understand the user’s interaction in the different areas of the web and the apps, and certain user information such as the connection speed depending on the type of network and geographical location.
- Personalized Ads. If the user gives us their consent, we share certain information with the suppliers with whom we work to show personalized advertising that may be of interest to the user.
- Customer Service. According to the data provided by the user at the time of contact to answer their questions, provide assistance and manage Premium accounts. We will communicate with the user through the email used at the time of contact.
- Newsletter and updates notifications. Only with the prior consent of the user, we may occasionally send them information about products, services, special promotions, contests, events, customer satisfaction surveys and opportunities to interact with Wiseplay. The user can subscribe to receive these emails and social media campaigns on our newsletter registration page. The user has the option to withdraw their consent for these types of communications at any time.
The legal basis for such processing of personal data is, therefore, the user’s consent (Article 6  [a] of the GDPR). The user must take into account that they are not legally obliged to provide us with their personal data. However, without their personal data, we will not be able to send them our newsletters or show customized advertising content as described above.
Exchange and divulgation of the information
Wiseplay does not share, sell, pass or disclose in any other way the user’s personal data to third parties, unless required by law in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR, unless it is necessary for the purpose of the contract in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, and unless the user has given us their express consent to do so according to the art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR.
The exchange of the user’s personal data with external service providers will be carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and will be limited to the extent necessary. These third parties are expressly prohibited from using the user’s personal data for any purpose other than those described here.
The companies with which we share the aforementioned data are:
Consent of ”Personalized Ads”
Adincube (Purple Brain SAS, 6 rue de Berri 75008 Paris, France, DPO@adincube.com)
We show ads in our applications through Adincube. If you give consent to personalize the ads we will share the following information.
AdinCube operates an advertising mediation platform available on http://www.adincube.com/ (the “Website”). This allows publishers of mobile applications (“Apps”) to maximize the monetization of their Apps by optimizing ad campaigns provided by various third party advertising partners (the “Service”). The ads are displayed to the users of the publishers’ Apps (the “Users”). You can view the current list of AdinCube partners with whom we share your data: https://storage.googleapis.com/adincuberesources/doc/Partners_List.pdf
What User personal information does AdinCube collect through Apps and why?
When a User interacts with an App that has integrated with AdinCube, AdinCube may
collect/receive the following information (the “User Data”):
• App information, such as app name and the version name.
• Device information, such as device type and model, network provider, browser type,
language device IP address, network connection type and device GPS location (only if
you have expressly provided permission.
• Operating system Information, such as whether the device is an Android or iOS
• Mobile advertising identifiers, such as your device’s unique advertising ID (Apple
IDFA or Google AAID).
• Information AdinCube may receive from publishers, such as your age, gender,
marital status (in all cases, only if you have expressly provided permission through
the publisher app).
Why does AdinCube process personal information?
AdinCube collects User Data in order to provide, improve and continue developing the
Services and for other specific purposes, as described below in this Privacy Notice.
Who does AdinCube share my personal information with and why?
We share the User Data in the following ways and with the following parties:
• Advertising partners: for the purpose of serving you with contextual and/or targeted
ads that are relevant to you and may interest you and for ad reporting purposes.
These advertising partners are companies that advertisers work with to serve the ad
that is most relevant to you.
• Publishers: to help them understand how Users are engaging with ads, what kind of
Users are most engaging with certain types of ads on their Apps, and what kind of
ads are published on their Apps. Publisher partners are the companies that develop
the Apps that you use and that integrate the AdinCube Services in order to show you
advertising in their Apps.
• Security and fraud prevention partners: for the purposes of security and fraud
detection (e.g. protecting against click-fraud and similar unlawful activities).
• Legal Purposes: We may share User Data with other third parties for the following
– To comply with laws or to allow us to enforce the terms of this Privacy Notice.
– To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
– To protect the rights and property of AdinCube, our agents, customers, and
– To protect the safety of our employees and agents, our partners or any other
• AdinCube affiliates and service providers: We may share User Data with other
companies within the AdinCube group of companies and our service providers, and
require these companies only to process the User Data for the purposes described in
(and subject to the protections described in) this Privacy Notice.
For more information please visit https://storage.googleapis.com/adincube-resources/doc/Privacy_policy.pdf
Consent of ”Share Usage Data”
OpenSignal, Inc (94 Durharm Road, London, N2 9DS, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org)
OpenSignal collects data on mobile network coverage and performance. We use the crowdsourced data collected from users’ devices to publish reports and metrics on mobile network experience. You can see the reports we publish here: http://opensignal.com/reports.
OpenSignal is the independent global standard for measuring real-world mobile network experience. We believe measuring how the network performs directly through users’ eyes is key to building better wireless networks.
AppsFlyer Ltd (100 1st Street, 25th floor San Francisco, California 94105, USA, email@example.com)
We share personal data under your explicit consent to receive analytics and to know the behavior of our users using the AppsFlyer SDK. This information helps us to know where the installations come from and to check the success of our marketing campaigns.
For more information please visit https://www.appsflyer.com/sp/privacy-policy/
Tutela Technologies Ltd. (1124 Vancouver St, Victoria, BC V8V 3W2, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tutela Technologies Ltd. collects data relating to your use of our apps, other apps and your device, in a pseudonymized manner, that may include (a combination of) Personal Data elements, such as:
- Wireless network performance, usage, and identifiers, and
- other permission-based user information.
Pseudonymous data is shared with wireless service providers and other third parties who use it to analyze aggregate consumer mobile trends and improve your wireless networks. Outside of GDPR participating countries, mobile advertiser ID may be shared for network marketing and advertising purposes in accordance with the Digital Advertising Alliance principles. No data is stored by Tutela for longer than 12 months.
For further information about Tutela’s data practices, including technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data are not attributed to an identifiable natural person, please see the Privacy Charter. To opt out of data sharing with Tutela, please utilize the opt-out measures provided in the privacy statement, contact email@example.com, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huq Industries Limited (2nd Floor 58-64 City Rdt, London, EC1Y 2AL, UK, email@example.com)
To help us improve our service we collect the following information on an anonymous basis: Operating System, Date & time, Latitude, Longitude, Accuracy (GPS), SSID (network), BSSID (network), Internal MAC address (network), Bundle ID, Device Model, Device Manufacturer, Carrier Code (Android only), Carrier Name, Sim Code, Country, and Locale.
In addition to helping us to measure the usage of our app this anonymous information is shared with third parties for their business purposes, including the creation of reports, market research and trend analysis. One of these third parties is Huq, data shared does not contain information from which users can be identified and we will not provide additional information to such third parties that enables such third parties to identify you.
You can find a full description of Huq and what it does with the information collected via our app here.
X-Mode Inc.(45662 Terminal Drive, Dulles VA, 20164 firstname.lastname@example.org)
X-Mode is a data aggregation and management platform that primarily focuses on the curation and use of precise location data to help a variety of organizations develop insights about aggregated human traffic patterns. The information we provide, for instance, helps marketers and advertisers learn about their potential audiences and customers, and helps research organizations form insights for financial, market research, traffic and city planning, smart cities, educational or epidemiological purposes.
X-Mode collects after user consent:
- Location Data. This includes (a) Geolocation of the Device (if location services are enabled on the Device) and (b) dwell time near points of interest. We refer to this as “Location Data.” This is usually expressed by latitude-longitude coordinates obtained through GPS features of our SDK, WiFi data, cell tower triangulation or other techniques.
- Unique Device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA). We refer to these as “Device IDs.”
- Time and date information.
- Event information about your Device, such as crashes, system activity, and hardware settings.
- System configuration information.
- We sometimes collect or receive in most cases hashed email addresses (or other pseudonymous identifiers associated with those hashes), but in a few cases clear text emails that are voluntarily provided by Consumers, this applies globally except in the EU where we do not collect clear text emails.
- We automatically collect usage information that does not identify an individual user (“Usage Data”).
For more information visit http://xmode.io/privacy-policy.html
Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland)
We use Google services to obtain analytical data to better understand the general behavior of our users.
To capture analytical and statistical data about the use of the application, we use Firebase. To share personal data for analysis you have to give your explicit consent at the start of the applications or modify it whenever you want from the menu of the app itself.
For more information visit https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy/
Tiendeo Web Marketing SL (Plaza Pau Vila 1, 08039 Barcelona, Spain, email@example.com)
We share your location anonymously with Tiendeo Web Marketing SL if you have GPS enabled to show you location-based and relevant advertising.
More info about Tiendeo Web Marketing SL data protection policy is available here https://www.tiendeo.com/info/en/legal-notice-en/
Other cases in which we can share data
We may be required to disclose user information to government officials and members of the security forces in response to a lawful request by a public authority or to comply with a legal obligation, including the requirements of law and order and law enforcement according to the art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR. We may also disclose user information in order to achieve our legitimate interests when applying or enforcing our terms and conditions or in response to claims, to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, to protect the safety of any person or prevent any illegal activity (including the purposes of protection against fraud and reduction of credit risk) in accordance with the art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
If the user has any questions about the judicial weighing in relation to art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, they must contact us through the contact information listed below.
The user is offered a series of options regarding the information we collect and use as indicated in this policy. Some of the options are:
- Marketing communications. If the user has given his consent through the web form to receive news, social network campaigns and promotional emails, they may opt to stop receiving them by following the instructions included in each message received or by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Renunciation of personalized online advertising. Through our applications for Android or iOS we include a system of voluntary acceptance to provide us with data to personalize the advertising of our apps. Not activating this permission does not mean that advertising will not be shown, but that the ads shown will not be personalized for you based on the information you provide.
- Renunciation to share data for analytics. Through the acceptance system integrated in our applications you can share or not share the data of use of the application for analytical purposes that help us to have information to develop our app more efficiently.
Information about user rights
The user has the following rights:
- Right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request a confirmation of whether or not their personal data are being processed and, as appropriate, to request access to personal data and information, such as the purpose of processing or the corresponding personal data categories.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data.
- Right of suppression (Article 17 of the GDPR): the user has the right to request the deletion of personal data without undue delay under certain circumstances. For example, if their personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if they withdraw the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR and if there is no other legal basis for its processing.
- Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR): the user has the right to ask us to limit the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, for example, if they believe that the personal data we process about them is incorrect or illegal.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR): under certain circumstances, the user has the right to receive the personal data that they have given to us in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and to transmit them to another controller without obstacles or ask us to do it.
- Right of opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR):
The user has the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, in particular if we process their personal data based on the existence of a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) or if we use their personal data for marketing purposes.
The user can enforce these rights at any time by sending an email to correct or modify any information, or request what personal data (for example, name or email) we have stored, or enforce any of their rights as mentioned above by sending us an email to email@example.com.
Right to file claims to the Data Protection Authority
The user has the right to submit a claim to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the European Union in which they habitually reside or work, or in the place of the alleged infringement, if they consider that the processing of his personal data infringes the current legislation on data protection. The user can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide them with detailed information on the contact details of the respective competent supervisory authorities.
Links to external websites
In particular we offer links to our social network profiles of:
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Limited 4 Grand Canal Square Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin, Ireland)
- Twitter (Twitter Inc 1355 Market St. 94103, San Francisco, CA, USA)
- Google+ (Google Ireland Limited Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland)
What we do to protect the user’s personal data.
The security of the personal data of the users is very important for us. We have implemented the newest administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect them against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of information. However, despite all our efforts, no security measure is completely impenetrable.
Wiseplay’s contact information
Plaza San Pedro Nolasco, 1, 4E
List of Trusted Partners
- Advan Research Company
- AppNexus Inc.
- Conversant Europe Ltd.
- Drawbridge, Inc.
- Freckle IoT Ltd.
- Gravy Analytics
- Infinia Mobile
- Kantar Media
- Ninth Decimal
- OpenX Software Ltd. and its affiliates
- Pitney Bowes
- Place Dashboard
- PubMatic, Inc.
- Reveal Mobile
- Smaato, Inc.
- Sito Mobile
- Skyhook Wireless
- Talon Outdoor
- The Trade Desk, Inc and affiliated companies
- The Rubicon Project, Limited
- Vistar Media
- Wireless Registry
- xAd, Inc. dba GroundTruth
- X-Mode Social, Inc.