Effective Date: 8 March 2021
WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We do not collect any Personal Data.
We do not sell or license Personal Data.
“Non-Personal Data” includes information that does not personally identify You, but may include tracking and usage information about Your location, demographics, use of Wiseplay and the internet.
When You interact with Wiseplay, We may collect Non-Personal Data and Our servers may automatically keep an activity log of Your use of Wiseplay.
USE OF NON-PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose or share Non-Personal Data (or other information, other than Personal Data) in any other manner that We deem appropriate or necessary.
Among other things, We will disclose Non-Personal Data to third parties to help Us determine how users use parts of Wiseplay and who Our users are so We can improve Wiseplay.
We will also disclose Non-Personal Data to Our partners and other third parties about how Our users collectively use Wiseplay.
Generally, We collect the following Usage Data:
- Device information about Your computer, mobile device, or other device that You use to access Wiseplay. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Usage information about Your use of Wiseplay. This information includes a reading history of the pages You view.
- Additional “traffic information” such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring site addresses.
- Your search terms and search results.
- Other information regarding Your use of Wiseplay.
We may process information contained in any enquiry You submit to Us regarding Wiseplay (“Enquiry Data“). The Enquiry Data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to You. If and when You send any enquiry to Us, You consent to the collection and processing of the Enquiry Data.
TRANSACTION AND PAYMENTS DATA
We do not process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services (“Transaction Data”).
We may process information that You provide to Us, such as Your email address, for the purpose of subscribing to Our notifications and/or newsletters (“Notification Data“). The Notification Data may be processed for the purposes of sending You the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. If and when You subscribe to Our notifications and/or newsletters, You consent to the collection and processing of the Notification Data.
COMBINATION OF DATA
We use the information from different portions of Wiseplay, and We may combine information gathered from multiple portions of Wiseplay into a single user record. We also use and/or combine information that We collect or receive from third party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of Your user records.
MoPub. (Twitter Inc, 1355 Market St. 94103, San Francisco, CA, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org). If You give consent to personalize the ads You receive, We share Usage Data with MoPub to help ensure that You receive ads that are relevant to Your interests.
- MoPub is designed to avoid collecting Personal Data. If You do consent to giving Your Personal Data to MoPub, the Personal Data will enable Us to recognize Your device over time and across apps. Depending on where You live and Your privacy choices, the Personal Data collect through MoPub includes:
- Device identifiers such as Your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or a MoPub-specific identifier.
- Your precise geo-location, when location services have been enabled for apps on Your device that has integrated the MoPub Services. Note that when location services have not been enabled, We can still infer data about Your location based on Your IP address.
- Information that a publisher partner has collected about You and shared with MoPub, such as demographic information (e.g., Your age or gender) or information about Your interests, to help make the ads served to You more relevant.
- Information about Your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), and screen size.
- Usage Data on Your use of Wiseplay, including the apps on Your device that use the MoPub Services and the version of such apps, app on Your device that is requesting an ad, the start/stop time of Your app session, Your current time zone, and Your network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular).
- Information about ads served, viewed, or clicked on, such as the type of ad, where the ad was served, whether You clicked on it, and whether You visited the advertiser’s website or downloaded the advertiser’s app.
To learn more about the data processes of MoPub, please visit https://www.mopub.com/en/legal/privacy.
Opt Out. You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on Your computer or device from some companies, including Us and Our service providers.
- If You wish to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on Your mobile device, please see the advertising preferences information on support.apple.com for iOS devices or support.google.com for Android devices.
- Opting out does not mean You will no longer receive advertising. It means that the company or companies from which You opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to Your web preferences and usage patterns.
SHARING OF YOUR DATA
Insurers. We may share information about You to Our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- Advertising services;
- Analytics services;
- IT service providers and web hosting companies;
- Market researchers;
- Newsletter distributors;
- Legal, auditing and other professional advisors or consultants;
- Billing or data storage services;
- Complaints and reviews boards.
Other Purposes. In addition to the specific disclosures in this clause 10, We may disclose Your information about You where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject, or in order to protect Our vital interests, Your vital interests, or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose Your Personal Data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not We process Your Personal Data and, where We do, access to the Personal Data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of Personal Data concerned and the recipients of the Personal Data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, We will supply to You a copy of Your Personal Data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
This is in addition to Your legal rights, including the right to access a copy of Your Personal Data, the right to request the deletion or updating of any inaccurate Personal Data and the right to object, in some cases, to Our processing of Your Personal Data.
Where We base processing on Your consent, You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may also have, for some data processed by Us, a right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format and transmit Your Personal Data to another data controller.
If You are concerned that We have not complied with Your legal rights or applicable privacy laws, You may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.gov.uk) (which is the regulator responsible for data protection in the United Kingdom, where We are located). Alternatively, if You are located outside of the United Kingdom, You may contact Your local data protection authority.
You may exercise any of Your rights through written notice to Us. Please Our Details at clause 21. You may be asked to provide some proof of identification so that We can verify that it is You making the request.
Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House Barrow Street, Dublin, Dublin 4, Ireland). We use Firebase to collect and store analytical and statistical data about the use of the App. Firebase gathers information about App use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our App is used to create reports about the use of the App, and to better understand the general behavior of the App users. Firebase will not collect Personal Data for analysis, unless the user has given explicit consent at the start of the application or modify his/her choices at any time from the app menu. To view Firebase’s key security and privacy information, please visit https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy.
NO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Our office is in the UK; and Our hosting facilities are located within the European Union. We do not collect or transfer any Personal Data from or to any country.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the data in Our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us or store on Wiseplay, and You do so at Your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If We learn of a security systems breach, then We attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through Wiseplay if a security breach occurs.
LINKS TO OR FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE
Please remember that any information You share in public areas, becomes public and anyone may take and use that information. Please be careful about what You disclose and do not post any data that You expect to keep private.
NO PERSONAL DATA FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect any data from children under 18 years of age. If You are under 18 years of age, You should review this Agreement with Your parent/legal guardian to ensure that You and Your parent/legal guardian understand it. Your parent/legal guardian must download and consent to the use of Wiseplay on Your behalf. We do not knowingly allow children to become users of Wiseplay without the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
CHANGES AND UPDATES
This Website is owned and operated by 3U Digital Business Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12348435, and Our registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, WC2H 9JQ, London, UK.
You can contact Us:
- by post, to the postal address given above;
- using Wiseplay contact form; or
- by email, using email@example.com.